Download the Assignment Completion Form available in the following formats:
.doc for use with MS Office
.odt for use with Open Office or Libre Office (free software)
.pdf for use with scanned assignments. You
can take photos of your work with your smart phone and merge them into a
.pdf file using a scanning app such as Adobe Scan.
.rtf for use with other word processing software
Use the "Save as..." function to save the file with your name and the assignment name as part of the file name.
Fill out the Assignment Completion Form with your name, course, contact information, and the assignment number.
Copy and paste your assignment questions or complete your essay below the completion form area.
- Students in Math and Physics courses should complete their work directly on the assignment sheet they print out and then may dropoff/postmail or scan and upload to the course dropbox, or email directly to their teacher.
Save your completed assignment with the attached completion form and upload to the assignment drop box. See instructions below on how to upload:
- Scroll to the bottom of your assignment drop box.
- Click on the "Add submission" button.
- Either choose the "Add..." link to select your file or drag and drop your file in the area with the blue arrow.
- Double check that you have uploaded the correct file.
- Click on the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the page.
- If your "Submission status" displays in yellow as "Draft (not submitted)", click on the "Submit assignment" button. Assignments in Draft form will not be marked.
Once your assignment is submitted, Moodle sends an email to your teacher so it can be marked.
If you have any questions about your assignment, please contact your teacher!